The Next Big Thing

I was recently tagged in a hmmm, what's the fancy internet word for it, author thread chain thingy? Well, basically the idea is to answer 10 questions and then tag other authors so there is a continuous flow of awesomeness. This post may be longer than some of my books but I have a hard time saying no to good people. This is for you Steven. Rock on.

1) What is the working title of your current/next book?
 My latest new release is "Sweet Dreams, Little Pup." The title of the one I'm working on changes every couple days so I'm not sharing yet.
 
2) Where did the idea come from?
 For the Little Pup book, I just wanted a calming goodnight story that encouraged kids to get themselves to sleep. Since having an new baby, I've read that "self soothing" is a big deal if I'm ever going to sleep again.
 
3) What genre does your book fall under?
 Children's books about ages 0-6.
 
4) What actors would you choose to play the part of your characters in a movie rendition?
 Hmm, if we're talking character voices, I'd pick Morgan Freidman or Anthony Hopkins for Grey Bear and whoever voiced the baby elephant on Tarzan for Little Pup. 
 
5) What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
 Little Pup gets himself to sleep.
 
6) Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
 Self-published.
 
7) How long did it take you to write the first draft?
 Well.... the books are shorter than 2 pages in Microsoft Word so 1 1/2 days. 
I threw away the original story about Little Pup helping a baby owl get to sleep because
the ending didn't work out very well. I didn't want my kids to want to stay up all night like an owl. 
 
8) What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
 There are a lot of goodnight books out there. "Goodnight moon", "A Child's Goodnight Book", "How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight". This one is unique in that Little Pup doesn't want help getting to sleep. He wants to do it all by himself.
 
9) Who or what inspired you to write this book?
 Sleep deprivation.
 
10) What else about the book might pique the reader's interest?
 It's the third in a series of Little Pup books. The others are called "Why? Because I Love You" and "I Love My ABC's".
 
Now here's a tag-back/shout-out to Steven O' Connor, author of "EleMental". Awesome cover, and the books are very good too.
Here's his website:
Here's where you can find his books: