So I got a kit to make a Rice Krispies train with my son and had a bunch of Krispies left over. Since he wouldn't let me decorate the train with him I decided to see what I could make with what was left. I thought it was pretty cute so I'm sharing this incredible easy kitchen craft with yall.
How to make a rice crispy snowman:
1. Melt some butter
2. Add some marshmellows and stir
3. Add the Rice Krispies and stir
4. Spray a muffin pan with oil or use butter
5. Squish the Rice Krispies in three muffin areas
6. Pop out and decorate with any candy and/or frosting
you have laying around. I used skittles, marshmallows and licorice.