Top 10 Picks for Summer Children's Books!

People have been asking me my advice on what to read to their little ones this summer. 
Here's my top picks. 

#1 The Wonderful Things You Will Be by Emily Winfield Martin


#2 The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle


#3 First 100 Words Board Book
(For the really little ones)


#4 Roald Dahl The BFG
(Can't wait for the movie!)


#5 Your Baby's First Word Will Be DADA by Jimmy Fallon
(Jimmy gets a lot of slack for this but I think it's a solid board book without the celebrity endorsement.) 


#6 Owl Diaries by Eva and the New Owl by Rebecca Elliott


#7 Go to Sleep Mom! by Mary Eakin
(Because every mom needs an Octopus to do their dishes.)


 #8 The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
(My favorite book of all time but it's a summer read #8)


#9 The Pig Who Ruled Minecraft by Steve Jamison
(Because Minecraft only sold like a trillion copies so odds are you know someone who loves it.)


#10 Not Just a Princess! By Mary Lee
(Yes, I'm bias. I know....I know..)



Happy Reading!








No comments:

Post a Comment